Rare an exciting opportunity on offer for a Project Engineer from a Gas Transmission / Pipeline background who is wanting a long term contract role offering remote working with the occasional visit to Belfast.
This market leading company provide is the market leading Energy Company in Northern Ireland that specialise in Gas Transmissions / Pipelines & associated supply sites between Northern Ireland & Scotland.
Within this role you will manage the refurbishment and / or replacement of gas transmissions / pipelines and also develop and mentor a graduate engineer to eventually become the project manager.
This is a brilliant role for a Project Engineer from a Gas Transmissions / Pipelines background who is wanting an immediately available long term contract role where remote working is available with the occasional visit to my clients site in Belfast.
- Manage the installation, testing and commissioning of each project
- Deliver design specifications on schedule and within budget
- Remote working role - must be able to travel to Belfast weekly or fortnightly
- Knowledge of natural gas transmission systems including both transmission pipelines and pressure reduction stations,
- Experience of of the gas industry change control process, in particular the Institution of Gas Engineers & Managers (IGEM) guidance document IGE/GL/5 "Plant Modification Procedures and gas industry PS/5 Management Procedure for managing new works.
- Previous experience working within a similar role
Michael Morris - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR93193