We are looking for Design Engineers to join our busy Design Engineering department. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate previous experience of product design in industry using Solidworks Pro (or similar).
List of duties (non-exhaustive):
- Ensure a high standard of design is maintained in line with company strategy.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, to ensure a high standard of design management.
- Ensure deadlines are met by taking into account priority and time for production.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure clients’ specifications are met.
- Work concept designs into production designs.
- Issuing drawings and instructions to the shop floor for manufacture.
- Design products that address material availability, manufacture, assembly cost, weight, delivery, and when applicable, installation.
- Design products manufactured from metals, woods and polyurethane.
- Design tooling to manufacture polyurethane injection moulded products.
- Compile Production Document Change & Engineering Change Notification forms.
- Check manufacture information and issue shop floor work instructions.
- Work with MRP, ERP and CRP – Factory Master.
Working hours – 40 hours/week (Monday – Friday)
Overtime when required
Salary: Dependent on experience
For more information; call (phone number removed)