Maintenance Engineer - Electrically biased
Shifts: Double Days - Monday to Friday (rotating 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm)
- Progression opportunities
- Great team ethos
- Work - life balance
- Day shifts
- Training opportunities - programming
- Weekends off!
Established for just under 100 years, my client's a globally recognised Manufacturer, supplying their product across the world
Due to substantial growth & new contracts, we are now looking to grow the Maintenance department in order to keep up with & achieve production targets.
As a result, we're now looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer (experienced within some form of high speed manufacturing/industrial engineering) to assist in reactive breakdowns, PPM's & installations when required.
You MUST have experience as a hands-on Maintenance Engineer, or as a Service Engineer looking to move into a static position. You MUST BE strong Electrically
Ideal candidate will be:
- MUST be Qualified Electrically to level 3 as a minimum (NVQ/C&G/BTEC/ONC)
- MUST have previous experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a similar, ideally within a high-speed manufacturing/processing environment
- Experience with fault finding & modifying PLC' s(Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi) & Electrical fault finding within an INDUSTRIAL environment
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills whilst working within a team environment and toward a long-term goal
Stirling Warrington are always looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Technicians, Reliability Engineers, Mechanical Fitters, Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers