Our client, a leading medical device manufacture is recruiting for Field Service Engineers for an initial 12 months contract with potential to be extended and temp-perm opportunities. This will be a field-based role and will include extensive travel. We are seeking candidates that are based in the following locations: Oxfordshire, Manchester, Liverpool or and Stoke.
Start Date: ASAP
Rate of pay: £35,000 - £40,0000 (depending on experience)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week but must be flexible to work additional hours
Duration: 12 months initially
Purpose of the Role/ What you'll be doing:
As a Field Service Engineer, your duties will include
- Provide prompt, high quality and professional engineering support to a broad range of Medical Equipment
- Installation and implementation of new Molecular systems in current and new customers sites
- Performing preventative maintenance interventions (PMIs), Hardware and Software upgrades and repair interventions on molecular instrumentation
- Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site, complaint logging and tracking in Call Management Systems
- Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training
In order to be successful in this role you will have possessed all or some of the below criteria:
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role ideally in a medical, technical or industrial print industry
- Hold a Degree/ Diploma Engineer, or qualification in Electronic Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering, or related sciences background
- Driving licence and access to own car is essential (this role will involve extensive travel of up to 2.5k miles a month)
- Flexible to work across multiple locations in the UK as and when required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to write reports, technical documentation and problem descriptions
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy