Programmer – Computer / Video Games - North West
Fantastic opportunity for a Programmer to join a growing AAA Gaming Developer.
LOCATION: North West
What makes it GREAT?
-Excellent opportunity for career progression, going through an exciting period of organic growth.
-Company has very low staff turnover, Excellent sign that they look after their staff.
-Exciting and diverse projects, working on Iconic projects on a variety of platforms.
- Collaborating with the design and content creation teams to develop and refine game mechanics.
- Building and supporting game systems and the wider programming team.
- Delivering engaging player experiences through technical innovation, creative thinking and efficient working practices.
- Sharing knowledge of game systems, and mentoring others in best practices for game development.
Based in the North West my client is a fast-growing gaming developer working on exciting projects with a long-term pipeline of work to fuel further growth of the business and your career.
To be considered for this Programmer role you must meet the following criteria:
- Directly contributed to support and development of complex gameplay.
- Strong programming skills using C++ in a large codebase.
- Team programming experience working within a component-based game object/entity architecture.
- Proven cross-discipline collaboration with game designers and content creators.
- Previous employment as a Programmer working for a game developer.
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- High levels of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / Diploma etc).
The successful Programmer will receive:
Competitive Salary + Benefits