Falcon Green is working with a market-leading M&E Contractor who are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to be based on a Commercial project in Slough.
They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
The successful candidate will join an already established team on the construction phase of this project.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage of Mechanical Building Services
- Pre-construction activities, such as Technical Submittals, drawings and 3D model review, equipment schedules, etc.
- Attendance on Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) for major plant items.
- Management and coordination of multiple subcontractors throughout project phases.
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure the correct equipment and materials are provided throughout the project.
- Client and mechanical consultant’s onsite focal point for mechanical systems.
- Preparation and review of inspection, testing and commissioning documentation.
- Overall responsibility for various mechanical systems, including HVAC, Smoke Extract, CHW/LTHW and Sprinklers
Mechanical Engineer Experience:
- Candidates must have 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the field of construction planning in Mechanical contracting environment
- Knowledge of Package Procurement and Technical reviews
- Experience Autocad 2D as a minimum
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Ciaran on (phone number removed).