Quality Assurance Manager - Wakefield - Civil engineering contractor - c£40k+package
You will be responsible for ensuring the company adheres to the internal business processes and accredited systems ISO9001, 14001 and 45001.
- Ensuring compliance across the company through audits and monitoring
- Maintaining documents and processes to support operational activities
- Reviewing business systems and keeping up to date
- Managing external audits
- Supporting staff to document new processes
- Provide support to meet external requirements; eg. client requests
- Manage an audit programme
- Carryout audits and report findings
- Produce timely reports to the Directors on compliance
Ideally you will have had experience in a similar role in a construction environment and have a good working knowledge of the ISO standards.
Well organised and able to work to company timeframes.
A good communicator with good English language and computer skills for document production.
Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy