FINTEC recruit is seeking a Graduate Test Engineer for our Engineering client based in the Caithness region, North Scotland. This is a permanent job opportunity with salary £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience. You will be involved in projects for defence, security, aerospace, oil and gas and renewables markets. A potential opportunity for further development into a design role.
- You will contribute to both engineering development and production support work.
- Working as part of an engineering team, reporting to the Test and Development Manager
Skills and Experience required for the Graduate Test Engineer role:
- 2:1 Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Strong practical skills and methodical working approach
- Experience of root cause analysis
- An understanding of embedded microcontroller programming and analogue power electronics
- Any labview or equivalent experience beneficial
- Ability to work in a small multifunctional project team (including mechanical, software, and electronics engineering)
Further details on the Graduate Test Engineer role is available on application. Please submit your current CV to apply.