Position: Engineering Manager
Salary: £50,000 - 60,000
SRG are looking for a Engineering Manager to join an established process manufacturing facility based in Leicestershire. The role of the Engineering Manager will be to Maintain existing plant, equipment and site services and identify essential equipment or process improvements This includes the sites process plant, equipment and infrastructure.
The engineering manager leads a team of 10 direct reports on the sites regulated process plant. The site manufactures a variety of hazardous products and as a result is classed as CoMAH facility. The role also involves the opportunity to manage and support on a variety of project work on the large facility.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- Substantial experience spent within a process plant production facility
- Past Engineering Leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of equipment installation and maintenance
- Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Hazardous site experience
- Knowledge of CoMAH regulation
- Understanding of equipment validation and verification
This is an opportunity to join an large company with an enviable Benefits and Holiday package.
If you would like to learn more about the role or apply for the position please click apply or contact Sam Lloyd at SRG.
(url removed) / (phone number removed)