2D/3D CAD Technician – Kildare
Euro Executive Recruitment seeks a highly proficient 2D/3D CAD Technician for a Kildare based role. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience, and ambition to work with a market leading company.
- Provide drawings from information provided by the Engineering/Design Team
- Ensure compliance with quality standards in CAD drawings
- Work independently without needing significant help from others
- Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables
- Participate in team effort to effectively deliver project
Skills / Qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD or hold a recognised cert. or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in engineering
- After attaining qualification, have ideally 3 years' relevant experience of using AutoCAD
- Experience in the production of planning drawings and large scale commercial and residential projects
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of Civil 3D, Revit and CADS RC an advantage but not essential.
- Working Knowledge of BIM (including Revit) an advantage but not essential
If you would like any further information on this position please contact Eanna O'Brien or to apply, click 'Apply Now'