Commutable From: Northwich, Wilmslow, Knutsford, Warrington, Altrincham, Sale, Congleton, Macclesfield & Winsford.
Duration: 3 months to start (directly with client, not via agency)
Kinetic are currently recruiting for 2 CNC Millers to work for our client based in the East Cheshire area. You will be given the opportunity to join a well-established professional company who are leaders within their field.
The position of CNC Miller will consist of the following tasks and duties;
* Setting & Operating vertical CNC Milling machines.
* Programs mainly generated offline so only experience of modifying or altering of programs required.
* Producing one-off and short-run precision components from engineering drawings and 3D CAD models.
* Machining a variety of materials.
To be considered for the CNC Miller, you will ideally be;
* Time served or apprentice qualified in a relevant discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
* Ideally experience of FANUC programming but not essential as most programs are generated offline so only alterations needed at the machine.
* Able to work well on your own and as a team.
If you feel you are well suited to the CNC Miller position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.