Manufacturing Engineer - Cambridge
Our client, a forward-thinking and innovative medical instruments company, are urgently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team. This position requires a candidate with a strong technical background who is experienced working on complex products.
There is a strong mechanical expectation with this role, and the successful candidate is expected to be hands-on. As an ideal candidate you will be flexible, proactive, and be able to work well with colleagues across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute projects, from initial specification to production handover, meeting project targets and ensure 'end product' meets customer expectations and operational needs
- Provide specialist engineering and production process support and advice, including design, infrastructure, and risk reduction activities.
- Using NPI processes to transition into new products
- Being responsible for the continuous improvement of existing products
- Identify areas of improvement regarding manufacturing equipment and processes for ongoing cost-effectiveness
In order for your application to be considered, you'll need the following:
- Degree/Qualification in a related Engineering discipline
- Experience using ERP systems.
- Project management skills
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Experience within high-tech electro-mechanical products
- SolidWorks skills.
In return, you'll receive an attractive salary and benefits package, which includes generous holiday allowance, company pension, bonus and private health care.
If you have the skills and experience required, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.