Our client is a marketing leading international manufacturer with a worldwide client base and is looking to appoint multiple CNC machinists. You will be responsible for the precision machining of components to the highest standard.
Possessing a “can-do” approach to work, along with the ability to work alone or as part of a team is essential.
Candidates preferred with CNC Grinding/Milling/EDM or Stem background with,
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to read drawings
- Ability to problem solve
- CNC Grinding, Milling, EDM or Stem Experience
- The ability to Set, Operate and Programme
- Ability to self-inspect
- Tight tolerances Experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which continues to grow year on year. They offer a competitive rate of pay (dependent on experience) along with training and development opportunities
- Possible permanent position following a successful temporary period
- Salary/Rate: £23,800 - £27,000/annum
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata