Are you a Mechanical Engineer qualified to HNC level or equivalent? Do you have experience of welding? Are you looking to take your career into a new direction and enjoy the stability of working for a college?
With excellent training, including full teaching qualifications you will receive career progression and job satisfaction of making a difference.
Working in the Division of Technology you will join an established programme team offering courses from school link through to apprentices. You will be supported with full training from the course leaders to help you adapt to become a fully qualified Mechanical Engineering Lecturer.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer who has a broad range of experience especially within welding who is looking to break into teaching where you will benefit from excellent training and gain teaching qualifications.
All interviews will be carried out remotely as well as the full onboarding and induction programme therefore they require someone to start ASAP.
· Mechanical Engineer
· Have teaching experience or be looking to move into Lecturing
· Must have a level 4 qualification in Mechanical Engineering such as HNC or equivalent
· Are passionate about your trade and passing on your knowledge to others
· Must be able to pass security clearance and provide suitable references
· Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
· Teaching level 3 and apprentices
· Full training including fully funded qualifications
· Working Monday - Friday 37hrs a week
· £24,527 - £33,872 + £3k Signing on Bonus + Excellent Training and Qualifications + 50 Days Holiday + Chance to make a difference + Excellent Pension