Location Telford / Wolverhampton / Stafford
Salary circa £50 - 55k + car + pension + bonus + private health care + 25 days holiday
- Experienced Engineering Manager from a recycling or similar process engineering / manufacturing background. Eg metals, materials, sortation.
- Excellent managerial and people skills.
- Managing people and processes.
- Engineering / Plant knowledge in the following areas (highly desirable);
material separation systems e.g. magnets, eddy current separation, screening, optical sorting, conveyor systems, granulation, shredding, cryogenic filtration, condensation separation, dust suppression, electrostatic separation, hydraulic systems, dry and wet density separation.
- Overseeing an engineering and maintenance department of 20 - 30 engineers.
- Work with external contractors and suppliers to help meet the expected service levels.
- Develop maintenance & reliability improvement processes to maximise performance of business critical equipment.
- Increase equipment on time & availability OEE.
To apply please send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 . , 707 . , 1516
Key words -engineering manager; engineering maintenance manager; maintenance manager ; maintenance engineering manager; , mechanical integrity, rotating equipment; rotating machinery; steam, cosh; comah; boiler; pressure; plant; pssr; Mechanical; Maintenance; material separation systems ; magnets, eddy current separation, screening, optical sorting, conveyor systems, granulation, shredding, cryogenic filtration, condensation separation, dust suppression, electrostatic separation, hydraulic systems, dry and wet density separation. Manufacturing; propulsion; maintenance; maintenance engineer; power; chemical; navy; marine; pressure vessels; tanks; heat exchangers; marine engineer; Plant Engineering; hydraulics; renewable, paper, pulp, plastic; conversion; biomass; CHP; combined heat and power; high pressure steam; steam rising; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical;