Our client is an award winning consultancy based in Central London, whose main strength is building strong and successful client relationships. Their continued success has resulted in the need to expand their Civils team with the appointment of a Senior Civil Engineer. This role could be ideal if you are looking to take the next step in your career where you can influence successful project delivery and provide team leadership.
The Senior Civil Engineer will have roads and drainage design experience as well as earthworks, pavements and highways connections on projects ranging from roads & bridges, rail, water & wastewater to transportation.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs and producing technical design information, drawings and specifications, managing junior members of a team and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- Proficient in relevant software i.e. AutoDesk Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, MicroDrainage/WinDES,
- An understanding of sustainable development,
- A good team player who is willing to mentor more junior members of the team,
- Client facing with good communication skills,
- An adaptable approach.
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Completive salary up to £55,000,
- Genuine opportunity for career progression,
- Friendly & supportive working environment,
- External support to ensure constant learning & development,
- An active Sports & Social Clubs,
- Flexible working hours.
If you would like to know more about this Senior Civil Engineer role and our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.