Are you an experienced Principal /Associate Civil Engineer who has led and successfully delivered infrastructure projects and is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy based in Norwich with an excellent reputation in the industry and they have a unique opportunity for an Associate Director to join the growing infrastructure team in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who will head up this team and take it forward.
- Working as technical lead, managing and leading projects,
- Responsible for growing workload and managing infrastructure projects with existing and new clients.
- Chartered status (CEng, MICE , IHT or CIWEM), experience in both Highway and Drainage design, and will have a wide knowledge of the industry.
- Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery;
- Role model in the management and delivery of profitable and technically excellent projects.
- A proven track record over a period of several years of managing infrastructure projects, technical leadership, managing small teams, as well as establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities.
They need a leader - someone who can come in and hit the ground running, instilling confidence in the team whilst demonstrating good communication skills and a positive attitude to their role.
For further information regarding this great opportunity, or a confidential chat, please contact Graham Ventham on (phone number removed) or send him an updated CV.