£30 to £38 per hr
Contract Length: 12 months
Our client is one of the UYK's Premier Multi disciplinary design consultancies and they are looking to recruit the following for their busy London office.
A high calibre and enthusiastic infrastructure engineer is required to work as part of an office based design team working on new large scale mixed use developments.
* Good knowledge of utilities co-ordination (line & level).
* Good knowledge of sewer diversion design and construction.
* Good knowledge of foul and surface water drainage design preferably using Microdrainage (WinDes).
* Experience of specifying standard construction details for utilities and drainage.
* Good knowledge of road design including pavement design to DMRB standards.
* Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD/Civils 3D & or Bentley PowerCivil would be beneficial.
* Knowledge or experience of potable water supply and potable water network design using Epanet or similar would be beneficial.
* Min 5 years+ experience post-graduation likely (or very experienced Technician Engineer).
* Probably a Member of ICE or equivalent
* Knowledge of H&S Legislation, including understanding of Designers responsibilities under CDM regulations.
* Good IT skills.
* Site experience an advantage.
* Highly self-motivated team player.
* Good communications skills both verbally and written and the ability to work as part of an integrated design team.
To Apply: Please phone Ross on (phone number removed), or email (url removed) with your CV.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles to us. We also operate a referral
scheme, of which further details can be found on our website.
About Strata Consulting:
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
"Microdrainage", "Civil 3D", "Civil Engineer", "Civil Design Engineer", "PDS", "Infrastructure Engineer", "Design Engineer", "Drainage", "SUDS", "Windes", "Flood Water Management", "S38", "S278", "S104", "FRA", "Flood
Risk", "Highways", "Utilities"
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.