Instrument Project Engineer
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Instrument Project Engineer to join a market leader in their world-renowned manufacturing facility. The Instrument Project Engineer will join a well-established company, who hold a big market share.
The Instrument Project Engineer will be subjected to a bespoke training programme, generous salary package and state of the art equipment. Due to the size of the company and their ambitious growth plans, their is ample room for progression for the successful candidate.
Skills required for the Instrument Project Engineer:
- Instrument Project Engineer must have a HNC as a minimum
- Instrument Project Engineer must have Instrument Project Engineer experience
The Instrument Project Engineer will benefit from:
- Market leaders within their field.
- Succession plan allowing ample progression.
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Loads of variety in the role
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, in house and external training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and