An opportunity has arisen in a predominant, global manufacturing/engineering company for a CNC Horizontal Machinist to work in the Machining centre
The successful applicant would be required to work on the late shift.
The perfect candidate will possess the following:
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Fully competent in Machine Setting and Programming of Fanuc controlled mill machines.
- Ability to program and prove out new CNC/NC programs.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and carry out self-inspection
- Must have knowledge of working with stainless steel.
- Preferably a time served apprentice,
- Proven previous experience
- Programming, Setting, operating, self-inspection, job recording, reading drawings.
- Must be of a willing and flexible nature.
This job may entail working on more than one machine within the machine shop so an adaptable and flexible approach is essential.
Competitive rates - this is an ongoing and full-time role with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff and build a career within an exciting, leading company.