Multiple opportunities have arisen in a predominant, global manufacturing/engineering company for four CNC Lathe Machinists with Fanuc Control.
Two successful applicants would be required on the late shift and two on the night shift.
The perfect candidate will possess the following:
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Fully competent in Machine Setting and Programming.
- Ability to program and prove out new CNC/NC programs.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and carry out self-inspection
- Must have knowledge of working with stainless steel.
- Preferably a time served apprentice,
- Proven previous experience
- Programming, Setting, operating, self-inspection, job recording, reading drawings.
- Must be of a willing and flexible nature.
Competitive rates - this is an ongoing and full-time role with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff and build a career within an exciting, leading company.
This job may entail working on more than one machine within the machine shop so an adaptable and flexible approach is essential.