If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge will see you joining a successful company that has expanded across the UK and has big plans for the future, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a highly successful, civil and structural engineering consultancy offering solutions for planning and engineering projects all over the UK and they have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join the growing infrastructure team in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full time permanent basis.
They offer a stimulating working environment which will offer the Principal Infrastructure engineer an opportunity to work with a variety of clients and develop and lead the planning and design of a range of highways, drainage and development infrastructure projects.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Regeneration, Drainage & Highways.
- Carry out detailed Civil 3D design comfortably for earthworks, external works and drainage works infrastructure for building projects;
- Carry out detailed drainage design, calculation, modelling and simulation using Micro Drainage (WinDes) software,
- Carry out 3d modelling of the drainage network to incorporate into the BIM/Revit Model.
- A degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering,
- Chartered or near chartered (CEng),
- A minimum of 5 years' post-graduation experience,
- Sound experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS and pavement designs,
- Experience in managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard,
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage and Civil 3D,
- Experience in sectional agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106,
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects,Good, proven management skills.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Principal Infrastructure Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.