Electrical Bias - Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 + Overtime Available
2 Days, 2 Nights (4 on 4 off)
Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Rischer & Butler are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-established, expanding and progressive manufacturing facility based in the Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire area.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will repair, service and improve the performance of all manufacturing equipment, be prepared to take ownership, be self-driven, technically minded and looking for variety in your day to day activities. It is essential to be Electrically qualified for this role.
- Diagnose faults and complete repairs, replacing components as required
- Respond to breakdowns quickly to minimize production downtime
- Develop and deliver a training package to shift based technicians where applicable
- Flexible approach
- Lead Specific improvement projects where machine performance gaps exist by analysing data
- Electrically qualified (minimum of BTEC level 3)
- Good mechanical skills
- Proven ability to fault find and problem solve
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team
- Willingness with a desire to develop/progress
Our client offers a range of company benefits including; Competitive Pension Scheme matched to 5%, Group Income Protection, Attractive Holiday Allowance and Occupational Sick Pay Plan.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call (phone number removed) or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Tracy-Ann Smith on (phone number removed) or Joanne Hall on (phone number removed)
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please visit our website to view all current opportunities. If you would like to receive notifications of all new vacancies, you can go either go to our Facebook page and simply click on the “Like” button, or alternatively you can follow us on Twitter @RischerButler