I am currently working with a local, family run M&E property maintenance company that has been established for over 20 years. They offer full M&E property maintenance packages and refurbishments to domestic and commercial clients across the East Midlands.
Currently they are going through a period of growth and development, and they have a vacancy for an electrician.
This role will be permanent covering domestic rewires, maintenance, fixed wire testing and small installation works across various social housing contracts. The role will be mobile, covering the East Midlands and South Yorkshire area, with some occasional requirements to work outside of this area as and when required.
Electrician - Responsibilities
- Electrical installation in domestic and commercial sites
- Electrical fault finding, service and maintenance
- Electrical fixed wire testing & inspection
- Assisting other trades as and when required (plumbers, carpenters etc.)
The successful candidate will have:
- +3 years of experience in the electrical engineering industry
- Proven track record of electrical installation, maintenance and fixed wire testing
- Previous experience working in the social housing/domestic sector
- Previous experience working in the commercial sector
- Previous experience in customer facing roles
Electrician - Requirements
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical installation of equivalent
- City & Guilds 17 th /18 th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Test & Inspection or equivalent
If you are interested in this electrician role, please apply with your CV or for more information please call Joe Campbell on (phone number removed), or alternatively email (url removed)