Principal/ Associate Infrastructure Engineer
Salary up to £60,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a competent Principal to Associate level infrastructure Engineer to join a successful, independent consultancy specialising in planning, design, heritage and the environment in Bristol. The chosen candidate will be invited to join a friendly, new infrastructure design department and will quickly become an integral part of this expert team. In reward for your hard work our client is offering a healthy starting salary, flexible work-life benefits, discretionary bonus schemes, promotion from within plus more!
In order to be considered for this Principal/Associate Infrastructure Engineer role you will;
- HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering with post-graduate experience.
- You will be Chartered or Incorporated status with a relevant professional body
- Proven understanding and experience in preparing highway and drainage designs, both private and adoptable, drainage strategies and flood risk assessments.
- Knowledge and proven experience of applying the principles of design codes and standards as well as other relevant best practice, design and regulatory standards.
- Experience and knowledge in software packages such as Microdrainage, Civils 3D, PDS, XP Site and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience working on private sector development from a multi-disciplinary or consultancy background.
- Demonstrate successful project management and effective organisational and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- An ability to be proactive, strategic and analytical in your approach to support our client's requirements.
- People focused approach with an ability to bring forward new ideas into practice.
Working as a Principal/Associate Infrastructure Engineer you will;
- Be responsible for the production, checking and issue of drawings, specifications, reports and calculations in accordance with the appropriate design standards
- You may also be responsible for the day to day project management and financial control of projects and preparation of fee proposals.
Interested? In order to discuss this Principal/Associate Infrastructure Engineer role please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)