My client is looking for a Structural Engineer on a 12-month Detavast contract with a permanent position at the end based in Rotterdam.
- Strong Finite Element experience (for Structural), preferably with NX
- Experience with Complex machinery/structures, for example Harbour cranes (not static), custom made lifting systems
- A master's degree in a relevant field (Engineering, offshore, naval, maritime etc)
- Ability to design components and equipment independently, as well as perform verification
- The ability to work from the conceptual stage, starting the design process from scratch
- Design and analysis skills - do not lose yourself in the small details
You must be able to speak fluent English, and the ability to speak Dutch would be a bonus but is not essential.
- Structural design, modelling and Analysis of complex machinery
- Design Jackups and equipment (eg Jacking systems, safety systems, harbour cranes)
- You will be part of a small team with a specific discipline, and coordinate with other teams within the department
This is a Monday-Friday role, working 8-hour days, and is best suited for someone with around 5 years' industrial experience
If you are interested, please send your CV
Alternatively, if you know someone else who may be interested, please send them my details
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.