6 - 12 months FTC
6am - 2pm and 10am - 6pm rotating shifts
£31,068 plus shift allowance
25 days holiday
Award winning and growing company!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our reputable client based in Wrexham for the position of Mechanical Engineer for a 6 - 12 month fixed term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Providing engineering support, specifically in packing, in a sterile production area
- Ensure all site and production equipment/services are set up, maintained or adjusted to maximise productivity and quality
- Comply with Health and Safety, cGMP and COSSH guidelines at all times
- Drive forward continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a recognised Mechanical or Mechanical based Engineering qualification
- Have experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Must have excellent fault finding skills
- Strong communication skills essential
- Experience within a Pharmaceutical environment is desirable but not essential
- Shifts 6am - 2pm and 10am - 6pm on a shift rota
- On site car park.
- Excellent staff benefits such as salary sacrifice schemes and generous pension
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
Our client is a large company who specialise in the manufacture and supply of generic and branded specialist products. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an enriched environment which will assist with professional development and growth.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.