Working rotating 12 hour days and nights. The role comes with a very competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus stats, excellent pension scheme, life insurance and private healthcare.
The Role: Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown and PPM on a variety of automated machinery, to include; wrappers; pallet conveyors; packaging machinery; pallet stacker cranes and robots.
- Working alongside a team of engineers on one of our flagship sites.
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times.
- Effective time and workload management skills.
- Good level of health and fitness and to be able to work safely at heights.
The Person - Maintenance Engineer
- A Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with good Electrical skills or an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with good Mechanical skills.
- Time served engineer OR ONC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working with automated machinery is essential for this role.
- Good understanding of PLC systems, Siemens S7 desirable, but other systems will be considered.
- Happy to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.