Site Based Refrigeration Supervisor
• To proactively deliver the engineering tasks received, including maintenance and service of food factory's, on a variety of equipment, these will include; Recip, Scroll, Screw, compressors and associated controls.
• Carrying out service and reactive breakdown cover in normal working hours, along with supporting out of hours works by being part of a standby rota.
• Observes internal support functions to meet the requirements and objectives of our our business.
• Ensures that the engineering tasks received are supported with the appropriate commercial awareness and business system compliance at all times
• Be able to supervise X3 refrigeration/ac engineers, allocate jobs, check job sheets, be technical support to said engineers.
• Responsible for the quality of each individual engineering tasks received in support of site services responsibilities ensuring all practices and support participants conform to agreed standards and processes.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Proven knowledge of the commercial/Industrial refrigeration engineering services.
• Can demonstrate the appropriate technical competencies and certificates relevant to the skills required E.g. 2079 Refrigerant handling, brazing certificate, ACRIB, Ammonia and CO2 an advantage.
• Successfully completed a recognised training course in commercial/Industrial Refrigeration, or alternatively provides evidence of the equivalent works, including the following elements; refrigeration and alarms systems, air conditioning and building controls, food factory equipment, general equipment, electrical controls. Etc.
• A good base knowledge of maintenance & service duties on medium tonnage chillers and packs.
• Experience of medium to large central plant, chilled water systems from Carrier, York,
McQuay, Climaveneta, Bitzer, Daikin, Trane, J&E Hall, GEA etc. Likewise experience on refrigeration compressors Grasso, Sabroe, J&E Hall, GEA, Mycom, LPA systems etc.
• Be able to remove and install compressors/ evaporators, commission refrigeration systems if required.
This is a site-based role, 4 sites based in the NW London (Wembley), and therefore a vehicle is not included within the package (TBC)
Salary around £45K PA, plus £100 per week retainer, some OT.