This opportunity comes to market from a leader in the design and manufacture of specialist vehicles for the global market. Continuing to grow this household name have developed their vehicles in the UK for over 100 years and have a strong reputation for high quality vehicles tailored to their customers’ requirements.
With ongoing investment in the development of next generation vehicles including a 100% electric vehicle solution the business is committed to the development of innovative solutions and continues to grow year on year.
Today they are seeking an experienced design engineer to join their CAB team. The CAB team work on varied project’s from bespoke solutions to meet their customers unique requirements through to complete NPD for next generation vehicle launches. A varied role this will incorporate, Interior, Exterior and BIW design.
In this varied position, you will get to work on full life-cycle design and development, taking projects from concept through the entire Product Development life-cycle into production. Sound interesting?
As well as interesting design projects they can offer a great work environment, career progression and flexible working opportunities with a business that truly values its people.
They require an experienced engineer ideally degree qualified and with 5 years + industry experience. Key skills sought include:
- HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong 3D CAD skills and knowledge of FEA
- Experienced in DFMEA and design validation planning
- Interested in progressing to technically lead key NPD project(s) and mentor junior engineers
- Understanding of designing to meet a variety of international vehicle requirements
- Previous CAB or interior design experience
To apply for this role please submit your CV today for consideration.