Our client is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work in a healthcare environment near Stockwell, London SW4.
Salary up to £36k + benefits. Working 12hr days shifts, 4 on 4 off.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following
- Carry out general maintenance and repairs.
- Carry out maintenance & installation work on mechanical and electrical systems.
- Carry out basic plumbing and A/C maintenance.
- Provide M&E technical support when required.
- BMS monitoring and basic electrical checks.
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer will hold Mechanical or Electrical qualifications.
- The preferred Maintenance Engineer will have previous job experience working in a hospitality environment.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be extremely well presented & have excellent communication skills.
Based near Stockwell Station, London SW4 6TA.
- Salary offered up to £36k per annum
- Day shifts 12hrs, 4 on 4 off
- 27 days holiday - increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Healthcare discounts
- Training & career development
Blade Recruitment is a leading specialist Recruiter within the Building Services, Facilities Management, Hospitality & Support Sectors.