The Company: An excellent opportunity for an entry level electronics graduate to be trained and supported to become a Technical Engineer. Our client is a growing, market leading manufacturing organisation with a strong reputation for customer satisfaction.
The Role: The Junior / Graduate Technical Engineer will ensure all components, sub systems and enclosures are correctly specified and available for production. You will:
- Interpret and convert customer documentation into standard format bills of materials ensuring component compatibility
- Control internal and external ECR’s and ECN’s
- Identify suitable replacement components in cases of non-supply or obsolescence
- Liaise with customer on all component, DFM, engineering and build changes
- Work closely with Engineering, Procurement and Production departments to generate build instructions
The Candidate: Junior / Graduate Technical Engineer
- Formal qualification such as an HNC / HND / Degree in Electronic Engineering
- A basic understanding of the following engineering functions:- Generating Bills of Material structures within the ERP system; Engineering Change control; Component Approval; Design for Manufacturing activities.
**Full training will be provided to the successful applicant and this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a busy and successful electronic assembly production environment. **