Our client is a leading multidisciplinary firm who are known within the industry for their innovative designs. They currently have an opening for a Principal Design Engineer to join their dynamic technical team in Central London on a contract basis. The successful Principal Design Engineer will be reporting directly to the Technical Director, working on the creation & analysis of temporary works design projects.
Projects: Permanent & Temporary Works schemes
- Producing accurate drawings, calculations & specifications for both permanent & temporary work schemes,
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, suppliers & project teams,
- Interpreting, analysing & critiquing subcontractor temporary works design,
- Incident & accident investigation & reporting,
- Report writing,
- Providing engineering expertise on tender opportunities & live projects across the business.
- A Chartered engineer within a relevant institution,
- Experience with AutoCAD and other common engineering design software,
- A good understanding & level of experience with BIM,
- Experience of both above & below ground temporary works design,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.