Are you a driven Electrical Intermediate Engineer within the building services industry that's hungry for their next career move?
We are working with a prestigious client that is looking for someone to join their dynamic and accomplished team in Bristol. The client focuses on providing tailored engineering solutions that deliver cost effective and compliant schemes with a high proportion of sustainability and innovation. They are looking for unique individuals, with a proven background in building services engineering. You will have a strong propensity to work with others and should be conscientious and committed.
They will have good knowledge in the design of electrical systems within a variety of different building types. You will have ideally started to experience what it takes to manage and lead some of your own smaller scale projects and will be comfortable with deadlines, ensuring that all projects are completed on time and to the client's specification. You will be expected to deliver site surveys and design specific equipment when needed.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or building services
- Minimum of 3 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Fully IT literate with experience in AutoCAD, NES, Amtech, Revit & Cymap
- Eligible to work in the UK without a sponsorship
If you wish to be a part of this fast paced and enthusiastic team, then apply now! Or contact Jamie Creed on (phone number removed)