Optical Design Engineer
North Wales (Commutable from: Crewe, Cheshire, Chester, Deeside, St Asaph)
Excellent Salary dependent on Experience + Profit Share Bonus + Life Assurance + Personal Development Scheme + Pension + 33 Days Annual Leave + Good Working Hours + Further Company Benefits +Relocation Assistance
Are you an Optical Design Engineer looking to play an integral role in the success of an innovative and industry organisation?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an technically advances and market leading company where you will work on a range of Optical & Photonics projects in the design complex Optical Systems for defence industry.
The company are a Blue Chip manufacturer within a high technology and interesting industry. Well established as a market leader, they welcome progression and development of their employees and have a fantastic retention rate, coupled with exciting expansion plans.
This would someone with a strong background in Physics/Optical Engineering looking for a technically challenging but rewarding role.
- Design & Development of Complex Optical Systems
- Working on new products for the Defence industry
- Joining an innovative company that offer employees a rewarding role with excellent benefits
- Strong academic background in Optical Engineering/Physics
- Previous experience in a Optical design role
- Experience of CODEV/ZEMAX/FRED
Optical Engineer, Engineering, Optoelectronics, Photonics, Optical, Laser, Light, Design, Development, Research, Physics, Mechanical, Fibre optics, Electrical, Electronics, North Wales, Wrexham, Crewe, Chester