Graduate Geotechnical Engineer - Warwickshire
Our clients are a well-established Geotechnical & Geo-Environmental consultancy specialising in ground engineering solutions to clients throughout the UK. As they look to further expand the company, they are currently looking for a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Warwickshire.
They are looking for a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to join their growing team based out of their Head Office in Warwickshire. They are committed to training and developing staff so you will be exposed to a wide range of projects and experience straight from the start. You will be involved through all stages of projects from desk studies, ground investigation supervision, interpretive reporting, preparing remediation strategies & geotechnical specifications and monitoring and verification of remediation and earthworks.
- Degree qualified in Geology, Engineering Geology, Earth Sciences or Geotechnical Engineering
- Any previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential
- Ideally some knowledge of describing soils to BS5930 and risk assessment techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £20,000 - £25,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE, CGeol