Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Precision Engineering company, who are actively seeking experienced CNC Machinists to join their team in Leicestershire
As a CNC Machinist, your duties will include;
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills and/or CNC Lathes
- Working to tight tolerances
- Creating components for a range of industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and more
- Reading and working to technical engineering drawings
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong CNC Milling and/or CNC Turning experience
- Must be confident writing programmes from scratch
- Experience using Fanuc, Mazak and/or Siemens controls
- Confident working to tight tolerances
- Up to £15.00 per hour
- Days and Shift available
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. (url removed) or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed)