Are you an expert CNC Turner, Programmer, Applications Engineer who is looking for a company that offer a career, job security and the chance to work with forward thinking technology and would you like to be earning a salary package of £43k plus Car and excellent benefits then this role is for you.
You will be using all the skills you have gained during your career to date and Citizen Machinery are offering a very rewarding career. The skills you will be using will include:-
- Use of Fanuc or Mitsubishi and programming using G Codes (knowledge of CAM software would be advantage)
- EIA/ISO programming
- Ability to fully program/plan/prepare tooling lists for multi spindle/multi axis lathes
- Expert knowledge of Turning with milling capabilities and use of power tools and sub spindles
- Interpreting complex engineering drawings and working to exacting tolerances
- Confident personality to deal with customers and operators at all levels face to face on the client site conducting On-machine training
- Provide tooling and machine setting advice
- Able to problem solve
- During the pre-sales period study component drawings and provide cycle time analysis.
- Experience of time studies and test cuts
The role involves working on our client sites across the UK and sometimes in Europe, training their teams on the most efficient and effective way to set up, program and run our machines whilst also providing presales support to the Sales Engineers and Customers. Therefore the role involves extensive travel throughout the UK and on occasions Europe (Monday to Friday) and therefore you must be happy with this.
If you live within easy within a 50 mile radius of Watford, Herts or Birmingham, Midlands and have all the relevant skills, please apply now.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.