Are you an expert CNC Turner/Programmer/Applications Engineer who is looking for a company that offer a career, job security and the chance to work with forward thinking technology, then this opportunity is right for you.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join Citizen Machinery, a world class manufacturer of high precision CNC machines worldwide as an Applications Engineer due to the retirement of one of our long standing Engineers.
The role involves working on our client sites across the UK and sometimes in Europe, training their teams on the most efficient and effective way to set up, program and run our machines whilst also providing presales support to the Sales Engineers and Customers.
Offering a very rewarding career, we seeking an expert in turning and milling with EIA/ISO programming skills and the ability to:-
- Use of Fanuc or Mitsubishi and a good working knowledge of CAM software
- Ability to fully program/plan/prepare tooling lists for multi spindle/multi axis lathes
- Expert knowledge of Turning with milling capabilities and use of power tools and sub spindles
- Experience of interpreting complex engineering drawings and working to exacting tolerances
- Confident personality to deal with customers and operators at all levels face to face on the client site conducting On-machine training
- Provide tooling and machine setting advice
- Able to problem solve
- During the pre-sales period study component drawings and provide cycle time analysis.
- Experience of time studies and test cuts
The role involves extensive travel throughout the UK and on occasions Europe (Monday to Friday) and therefore you must be happy with this.
We offer an excellent salary package, excellent benefits and a long term career.
If you live within easy commuting distance of either the West Midlands or Hertfordshire and have all the relevant skills, please apply now.