Blu Coal - Design Engineer - ICP - Warrington - LV & HV upto 132kv - Up to £60k
One of the UK's leading ICPs are recruiting for a Design Engineer with experience on new connections up to 132kv in Warrington. Our client are one of the few companies that have a complete "in house" service from Designers, Engineers, Jointers and Civils Specialists. You will be tasked with producing and managing these client's designs within the connections team.
Key Responsibilities for the Design Engineer include:
- Communicating with the Project Manager on electrical design requirements, reviews and validation
- Ensuring correct interacting and communication to the master control
- Earthing design, ensuring inputs and outputs are correct
- Advise on design and design change issues, provide swift problem resolution
- Supervise internal staff and ensure an exceptional quality of work
Requirements for the Design Engineer:
- Electrical design experience up to 132kv
- ONC/HNC In Electrical Engineering
- Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/Project
If you are a Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity, please apply here or call Blu Coal on (phone number removed).