Are you a skilled machine setter looking for a change? If so then my Droitwich based client's current requirement could really make that difference for you.Â The client is looking for setters to train on quite niche machinery, which would add another string to your bow as an engineer.
Working double days, 6-2 and (phone number removed)pm, with an early finish on the later Friday shift giving you a full weekend to yourself, you would manufacture parts for the automotive and general engineering industries.
The successful machine setter would:
- Set and operate machinery, with training in this particular machinery being provided by the employer.
- Work to engineering drawings to produce a variety of parts for the automotive and general engineering industries.
- Inspect own output with manual and digital inspection tools to ensure high quality output.
The successful machine setter will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a machine setter.
- Bring experience of manufacturing intricate parts for automotive or other engineering sectors.
- Flexibility and attention to detail.
In return, the successful machine setter will receive a starting salary of roughly £21-22k plus shift allowance which adds around £3-4k per annum, an opportunity to work in a well established and still growing business, and the opportunity to learn a new skill set.
Applications will be sifted from Monday 20th January, and interviews will be arranged shortly thereafter.Â Immediate starts are available for the right candidates, and this will be on a temp to perm or straight perm basis depending on skill and experience.Â Please apply online now, or contact me on (phone number removed) or at to discuss further.