AM2PM Are currently recruiting for one of their Key accounts across the UK for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Working 4 on 4 off, Permanent Night Shift – 4 on 4 off – Including weekends
Holidays: 28 days holiday per annum / Standard Pension contributions)
DOE on experience, Knowledge and eagerness to learn.
- - 20 C Cold Store– PPE Provided
- Working at Height
- ONC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or with a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- Abilities / Experience
- Adheres to health & safety processes
- Carry out AMHE equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards and time schedules as set out in the equipment manuals
- Diagnosis of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / PLC / PC faults and subsequent repairs
- Basic understanding of control systems and techniques
- Prioritise system faults
- To accurately record all work undertaken
- Involvement in continuous improvement
- Previous experience of working with various conveyor systems
- PC literacy
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please feel free to submit your CV.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.