Mechanical Design Engineer | Permeant | Bristol
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer based in Bristol for a large international multidisciplinary team. They are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer that is looking to progress and develop their skills and experience with the support of a strong team based in the Bristol office.
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to grow their project experience as they work in a variety of different sectors from aviation, education, commercial and many more. This also give the opportunity for the Mechanical Design Engineer to have real involvement client facing side.
>Crucial -Good Building Services Mechanical engineering consultancy detail design experience.
As an Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Report and technical note drawing.
- Design and specification on all Mechanical Building Services system (heating, cooling, ventilation and controls).
- Prepare drawings for the CAD team and have understanding of Autodesk and Revit.
- Ensure you meet the quality, environmental and government standards.
- Produce detailed calculations using industry standard tools (IES, Heavaomp).
- Do site surveys and inspections to monitor site work.
- Help and assist with junior staff.
- Updated the team of the work plan regularly.
- Maintaining records and archives.
- Reviewing and reporting any anomalies or changes to the line manager.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer with CIBSE / IMechE
- Experience in Building Services
- Knowledge of detailed technical standards.
- Good understanding on designing in a 3D environment.
For the right Mechanical Engineer this is a great opportunity to work within a highly professional company and design consultancy.
For more information about this role or any other opportunities please call Nicole Looker on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.