Business Change Manager is required to play a pivotal role in the development of the Business Change Team to enable change to the organisational structure and implement change review and strategic plan in terms of delivering key projects. At the heart of business, you will be leading a transformation journey as our client upgrades and improves the operating efficiency and performance across a number of areas within the business. With experience of operational management or construction project management, you will collaborate closely with a number of stakeholders, managing relationships, consultations & negotiations and driving future continuous improvement.
As their new successful Business Change Manager, you will interact broadly and extensively across the business, including Infrastructure Projects, Engineering, Compliance, HR, Finance and externally with specialist consultants.
As Business Change Manager your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Development of strategies, action plans and implementation of change as a result of internal or external audits
- Development of strategies and implementation of change to ensure compliance with industry standards
- Development of strategies, reports and presentations to influence key stakeholders
- Lead the identification, development and implementation of innovation
- Development and implementation of objectives ensuring they align with the Corporate objectives
- Represent Infrastructure Projects team at internal business change forums
- Undertaking safety assessments in relation to proposed organisational changes
Essential experience should include the following:
- A degree in a Civil Engineering or equivalent in a relevant construction discipline
- Minimum of 15 years' experience of an operational or construction project management business managing teams to deliver projects to time, quality and budget
- Experience in formal risk management
- Experience of recruitment
- Experience in stakeholder consultation and negotiations
- Experience in procuring and managing significant consultant and subject matter expert commissions
It would be Desirable if candidates had the following:
- Experience of managing organisational business change
- Knowledge and understanding of the transport industry
If you feel this "Business Change Manager" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown.
Contact Damien or Ciaran on (phone number removed) if you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.