Tail-Lift Engineer role on offer with an expanding company that prides itself on its training schemes to allow you to become a technical expert
Do you have experience in a field role working on Electro-Mechanical equipment Do you have experience working in Electro-Mechanical roles? Are you looking to progress your career and become a specialist within a niche field of Hydraulic Engineering?
The company, established for over 20 years, provide a service of installation, repair and maintenance to specialist equipment in the automotive sector. Due to a sustained period of success they are expanding and now require a field-service engineer to join their team
In this role, you will cover mainly Berkshire, although some travel into surrounding counties, including West London, will be required. The role will involve performing installations, maintenance and both proactive and reactive repair of specialised automotive products. Due to the customer service factors that play into this role, you'll need to be comfortable with occasionally working unsociable hours and travelling long distances.
The ideal candidate would be an engineer with electro-mechanical experience, as well as knowledge of working on Hydraulic/Pneumatic devices. You'll be looking to develop your career and move into an industry where you'll receive specialist training and development
* Visiting sites, performing installations, maintenance and repair
* Working on Specialist automotive equipment
* Covering Berkshire & Surrounding areas
* £12.50p/h - £14.40p/h + Overtime + Training + Van + Phone
* Experience working with Automotive equipment (ideally Tail Lifts)
* Self-motivated and driven individual
* Full UK Driving License
* Happy to Travel
* Based in in Berkshire (ideally Slough/Maidenhead) or willing to relocate