An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-respected FM Provider, working in the Swindon area.
In this role, you will be responsible for PPMs and reactive maintenance, working alongside a team of Engineers, in the delivery of the contract.
- Carry out General building maintenance tasks and PPMs.
- Fabric maintenance, L8, basic plumbing and carrying out statuary PPMs.
- Ability to maintain statutory records
- Ensures compliance with all contractual, HBN and HTM requirements for all areas of responsibility
- Detailed understanding and control of the CAFM system
- Experience working in Facilities Management
- City and Guilds in Carpentry preferred
- CSCS Card
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0800-1600
The operative required will be included within the site call out rota
- Van and fuel card
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Company share scheme
- Corporate discounts
In return, the client offers a good work opportunity, on going training and progression, with a good work/life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button now or contact Justyna at Oneway for more information.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.