SALARY- £22,000- £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client, an international Designer and Manufacturer of Marine components and products is looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Bristol.
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechanica or MAnufacturingl Engineering or equivalent (HNC, HND, NVQ)
- Preferably some industry experience; during a placement or after your qualification.
- Experience of working with a range of manufacturing processes
- Any experience of working during your course with a variety of materials and processes including injection moulding, sheet metal and casting
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Contributing to the effective manufacture of components and products
- Supporting senior engineers to capture information, leading to improving current and future processes.
- Working on the development and improvements of existing products
- Working within the engineering team locally and internationally.