As the Senior Production Engineer, you will be responsible for integrating and managing resources between departments and ensuring smooth production in line with set budgets.
As a Senior Production Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* 8 direct reports
* Drive a positive team culture and motivate your team to improve productivity
* Conduct performance reviews
* Document absences, late arrivals and back to work interviews
* Attend daily production planning meetings
* Develop and implement an Engineering Apprentice Programme
* Liaise with the Purchasing Manager to control stock levels
* Create and implement a maintenance plan across the business
* Any other duties requested by General Management, Directors and Production Management team
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Team Leader/Supervisory experience
* Experience working with simple engineering techniques
* Effective communication skills and computer literate
* A team player with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family feel business with a fantastic work culture and company events throughout the year.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and surrounding regions.