Jackson Hogg is pleased to be recruiting a Senior/Mechanical Design Engineer for an exciting innovative business who designs cutting edge products to be used on a global scale.
You will work in a multi-disciplined creative environment playing a pivotal role in designing/ developing new designs from concept through to prototype and build coming up with innovative design-led solutions.
What they are looking for:
- Someone who has worked in an innovative and diverse environment with a can-do attitude in taking on new challenges and responsibilities;
- Good knowledge of design for manufacture and materials (i.e. machining, injection mould, sheet-metal and plastics);
- Proficient in producing 2D/3D designs;
- Knowledge of FEA is desirable but not essential;
- Minimum of an HNC in Mechanical Engineering or engineering-like discipline;
- Passion for engineering with an ability to work as a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.; and
- Used to working in a project led environment managing your own design-led projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative environment where you have the freedom to develop your own ideas along with the autonomy to deliver new products to market in a supportive and collaborative environment.