Demob Job Reference: J3923
Job Title: Mechanical Field Service Technician
Location: North West – Liverpool/Manchester
Salary: £Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Our client is a global manufacturer of bespoke engineering equipment. They are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Field Service Technician in the North West. The candidate will ideally live in the Liverpool/Manchester or close surrounding areas and will be responsible for the installation, service, maintenance and repair of the company equipment. Although you will predominantly cover the North West, you will be expected to cover other areas when required, therefore candidates wishing to apply must be flexible towards this.
£COMPETITIVE SALARY, PENSION SCHEME, LIFE ASSURANCE, 27 DAYS HOLIDAY + 4 DAYS BANK HOLIDAYS, COMPANY DISCRETIONARY BONUS SCHEME, COMPANY VEHICLE, MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP
Mechanical Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine maintenance, emergency repairs, installations and training as well as general support to customers.
- Respond effectively and professionally to all customer requests for service and support, including telephone and email.
- Provide customers with a clear and accurate service report for all work carried out.
- Prompt and accurate completion of tasks assigned in the service management system.
- Maintain and replenish personal stock of parts and carry out inventory checks as requested.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure a high level of communication and co-operation for all aspects of customer and product support.
Mechanical Field Service Technician Requirements:
- Mechanical engineering bias with a relevant engineering qualification.
- Knowledge and working understanding of pressure systems.
- Flexible approach to work and travel.
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
- Hold full UK driving licence.
Mechanical Field Service Technician Benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- Monday to Friday: 8am – 4.30pm.
- Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, workwear.
- Profit related performance scheme – company discretionary.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- 27 days plus 4 bank holidays.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy – Marine Engineer, British Army - REME, Royal Air Force – Aircraft Technician.