As Graduate Structural Engineer you will be working with one of NI's most esteemed and well thought of multi-disciplinary consultancy practices who are involved in major projects within the Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering sectors. Due to recent project awards and continued growth, they require a Graduate Structural Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in their Belfast office.
As a Structural Engineer you be involved at the heart of the delivery of integrated design. Career progression is at the core for our client and as such they will fully support membership and progression to becoming chartered, while offering a competitive salary.
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of structural engineering work.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a minimum 2:1 Degree in a related discipline such as Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Previous experience postgraduate or in a placement position and strong AutoCAD skills are highly desirable.
- Revit experience is preferred but is not essential, full training will be given.
To apply for this "Graduate Structural Engineer" role please select the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and hear more about this role please call Michael or Anne on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.